Accessibility Statement for UA92 Global
This website is run by UA92 Global. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- use the site across multiple devices
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some of our video content does not have captions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
UA92 Global is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Some of our video content does not have captions. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.2 (captions (pre-recorded))
- Some of our video content does not have an audio description or media alternative. The fails WCAG 1.2.3 (Audio Description or Media Alternative (pre-recorded))
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Not all buttons have a text label. This fails WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion 4.1.2: Name, Role, Value
- Search form field is not labelled on desktop flyout menu. This fails WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion 3.3.2: Labels or Instructions.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 14 January 2021. All site pages were tested with the assistance of SiteImprove. All flagged priority issues were investigated and, where possible, addressed.
We tested our main website platform, available at global.ua92.ac.uk.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We have a rolling programme of updating the content and design of this website in accordance with the guidelines set out by the WCAG and will continue to assess and improve our accessibility based on these guidelines, user testing and user feedback.
This statement was prepared on 14 January 2021. It was last updated on 14 January 2021.